Archuletta's Last Concert Before Mormon Missionary

FinalTrends.blogspot.com, Los Angeles, David Archuleta announces to the world that he would step down temporarily from the music scene for several years into the future. Announcing this, the singer's American Idol dropout was crying uncontrollably in the middle of a concert tour of "My Kind of Christmas" in Salt Lake City, USA, recently.

"I want to make a special announcement. I have chosen to become a missionary church as a full-time," David said as quoted by Aceshowbiz.com, Tuesday (20/12).

Cries runner-up in the seventh season of American Idol seems unbearable after fans chanted their support with loud and applause. Crush singer had a chance to stop talking a minute to compose myself to get back to talking.


"I'm back not because someone told me to do that and not because I do not want to make music again. It was because I felt I needed to do this in the future for my life," said Archuletta said haltingly.

Archuleta also said he would serve as a Mormon missionary church youth, who will be bound to follow such strict rules only allowed to call two times during the year and also met the mother. Before actually a temporary retreat from the world of music, Archuleta will hold his last concert in Beaver Creek, Colo., Wednesday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments